Menu Tanmp3 Pw
Categories Browse Categories Featured Trending Kat's Hacks Indian Music Punjabi Music Bollywood News ARY Digital T-Series Videos Sign in to see your channels and favorites
Bohemian Rhapsody | Teaser Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
   20th Century Fox
  Published: 2 weeks ago

12,307,086 Views

Visit http://www.PutMeInBohemian.com for a chance to have your voice included in the film.

Bohemian Rhapsody is a foot-stomping celebration of Queen, their music and their extraordinary lead singer Freddie Mercury. Freddie defied stereotypes and shattered convention to become one of the most beloved entertainers on the planet. The film traces the meteoric rise of the band through their iconic songs and revolutionary sound. They reach unparalleled success, but in an unexpected turn Freddie, surrounded by darker influences, shuns Queen in pursuit of his solo career. Having suffered greatly without the collaboration of Queen, Freddie manages to reunite with his bandmates just in time for Live Aid. Facing a life-threatening illness, Freddie leads the band in one of the greatest performances in the history of rock music. Queen cements a legacy that continues to inspire outsiders, dreamers and music lovers to this day.

In Theaters November 2, 2018

Cast: Rami Malek, Lucy Boynton, Gwilym Lee, Ben Hardy, Joseph Mazzello, Aiden Gillen, Tom Hollander, Allen Leech and Mike Myers

Connect with Bohemian Rhapsody Online:
Visit the Bohemian Rhapsody WEBSITE: http://bohemianrhapsody.com
Like Bohemian Rhapsody on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/BohemianRhapsodyMovie
Follow Bohemian Rhapsody on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/BoRhapMovie
Follow Bohemian Rhapsody on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/BohemianRhapsodyMovie

#BohemianRhapsody

About 20th Century FOX:
Official YouTube Channel for 20th Century Fox Movies. Home of Avatar, Aliens, X-Men, Die Hard, Deadpool, Ice Age, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Rio, Peanuts, Maze Runner, Planet of the Apes, Wolverine and many more.

Connect with 20th Century FOX Online:
Visit the 20th Century FOX WEBSITE: http://bit.ly/FOXMovie
Like 20th Century FOX on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/FOXFacebook
Follow 20th Century FOX on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/TwitterFOX

Bohemian Rhapsody | Teaser Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX
http://www.youtube.com/user/FoxMovies
Show more

Comments Directly on YouTube

24 minutes ago
About 65% of people seeing this will be actual queen fans, the other 35% are going to be Jojo fans.


33 minutes ago
Half the time he looks like Mick Jagger though with the long hair


1 hour ago
Rami needs an Oscar, an Emmy isn’t enough. THIS BETTER GET HIM UP THERE


2 hours ago
They should've really re casted Freddie...


2 hours ago
oi, where's under pressure???


2 hours ago
I keep returning to this trailer.
Don’t know how I’m gonna survive 3 months of waiting


3 hours ago
i cant stop watch the trailer cause THE REMIX IS SO AMAZING S DLNSNFNAM VNEF


3 hours ago
1:05 is good


3 hours ago
Al final se muere Fredie mercury :v


4 hours ago
i miss freddy.


4 hours ago
The fuck did Mr Robot do to Elliott this time????


5 hours ago
Queen has so many classic songs


5 hours ago
kira yoshikage and killer queen approve this movie ... bites za dusto!


5 hours ago
This video proves I'm living.


5 hours ago
😍😍😍😍😎🎧


6 hours ago
I hope the movie is as good as the trailer.


6 hours ago
Was that theon greyjoy?


6 hours ago
2018 i am hitting theater after 2006.... well done . Love it.


6 hours ago
"I pity your wife if you think 6 minutes is forever." Makes me lol everytime


6 hours ago
yassss boi's


Related Videos